Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Best Summer in Redding... so far.

You know, I've stayed in Redding for two out of three summers while I was at Simpson University. They were fun and exciting, but neither compares to this summer. Being free from campus, having my own car, community, extravaganzas, close friends, trips to the lake, stars, late-evening strolls, tons of awesome girls to hang out with, a new job, etc. I can't even put words to the rest of the awesomeness that has become this summer.

This has definitely been the best summer in Redding... by far.

While we were at the lake last night, Melissa Hart 2 asked me if I was glad I chose to stay in Redding after graduation. My answer... a big fat "YES!!!" It has been awesome to see God's provision in my life since choosing to stay, confirming in me that this is definitely where God wants me at this moment in my life. He is stirring things up inside me, deepening my relationships with friends, telling me He loves me, and calling things out of me. I'm glad I stayed, because these things might not have happened had I chose to live underneath my parent's roof. Thank You Jesus!

1 comment: