Friday, April 1, 2011

Always Faithful

It seems to always be refreshing when you are able to let go of a situation and trust that God has it in his hands; to let God be God and stop worrying about it. TO RELINQUISH CONTROL AND WATCH GOD WORK!!!! He is always good, always faithful, always loving.

I have experienced this very recently with the accident I was involved in where I struck a bicyclist while I was driving a vehicle. It was a time where all I knew to do was to give the situation to God and watch him work. Living in question for a few weeks while I waited for an answer was nerve wracking. But God is always faithful. The police department finally was able to give me some information and tell me that the officers on scene could not determine who was at fault (me the driver or the other man, the bicyclist).

Like I said, He is always faithful. He worked the situation out for good. No citations. No one to blame.

While I was ecstatic to learn this, my heart still jumped at the thought of a lawsuit happening. I really don't feel like I have to worry though. Whatever happens, I know that God will be faithful and that He will be a part of it.

I have no reason to doubt or worry, because HE is always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment